- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Minnesota Birth Certificate
Order your Minnesota birth certificate here
Use our simple step-by-step process. The average time to receive an expedited Minnesota birth certificate averages 4-8 business days. We keep all of your information confidential so it is a safe process, as the green area on the browser address bar and the Trustwave certification helps assure. Just fill out our form online with your name and address information, shipping and billing information, and verification information, then fax it, as is required for Minnesota. You could have your Minnesota Birth Certificate in just a few short days. We guarantee quick processing time either way and make it simple for you to get your Minnesota Birth Certificate when you need it.
State Fee: $44.50*
INCLUDED: The birth certificate cost and
speedy FedEx return of the birth certificate.
Each extra copy: $10.00
*Two separate charges will appear on your bill: UsBirthCertificate.Net’s expedite service fee for fast secure online processing and the above State fee, which includes the birth certificate cost and UPS/Fedex shipping charge.
Average Process Time:**
From 4-8 business days for delivery to your doorstep
**Note: State processing times and fees may vary or change without notice, although we do update on a daily basis.
An order for Minnesota must be faxed
- The first page of the order must be notarized.
- Note: Please have the form notarized off to the right of the birth information and make sure the notary doesn’t cover any of the information on the order form. There are additional instructions on the bottom of the order form to help you in faxing your paperwork so that we can see the notary seal and signature.
- Note: We don’t accept orders using non-US issued credit cards or ship outside the USA.
Credit And Debit Cards Accepted
Two charges will appear separately on your statement.
PLEASE SIGN YOUR ORDER FORM IN BOTH PLACES BEFORE FAXING!
Note: Your order needs to be notarized because you were born in Minnesota and your notary uses a stamp then you will have no problem faxing the page to us and you can disregard this information. If your notary uses a raised seal then on a seperate piece of paper go back and forth with a pencil (DON’T GO OVER THE SEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE PENCIL) until you have some graphite shavings, then rub your finger on the graphite shavings, then rub your finger over the seal until the graphite shavings gets in the seal and will show up when you fax the information to our office.
When copying your driver’s license please make the copy in black & white and lighten the copy as much as possible before faxing.