- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Washington DC Birth Certificate
Need a Washington DC birth certificate?
Order now using our easy step-by-step process and in most cases you could have it in a few short days. The average time to receive an expedited D.C. birth certificate ranges from just 3-5 business days. We offer convenient ordering online. And all of your information is always strictly confidential so you can rest assured that it is a secure process. Just fill out our form online with your name and address information, shipping and billing information, and verification information, and you could have your Washington D.C. Birth Certificate expedited quickly. We are committed to making it simple for you to get your DC Birth Certificate when you need it.
State Fee: $58.95*
INCLUDED: The birth certificate cost and
speedy UPS return of the birth certificate.
Each extra copy: $23.00
*Two separate charges will appear on your bill: UsBirthCertificate.Net’s expedite service fee for fast secure online processing and the above State fee, which includes the birth certificate cost and UPS/Fedex shipping charge.
Average Process Time:**
From 3-5 business days for delivery to your doorstep
**Note: State processing times and fees may vary or change without notice, although we do update on a daily basis.
Credit And Debit Cards Accepted
Two charges will appear separately on your statement.
The parent listed on the birth certificate must request the birth certificate for an adult that doesn’t have ID and was born in a state that requires it.
- Driver’s license or your state issued identification card is required. (If unavailable, follow rules below.)
- Note: We don’t accept orders using non-US issued credit cards or ship outside the USA.