- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Requirements for 3-6 business day processing and for Next Day service processing
Please print this page
In order for us to help you with your renewal, your passport must have been issued within the past 15 years or less and you had to be 16 years of age or older.
Follow these steps and include this information in the package
Important note: In Step 1, a U.S. government form needed for completion of this process will be opened in a new browser tab (or window). When you complete this online form, print it, then close that tab or window, and you’ll be right back here to continue the process.
Step 1. Fill out, then print the online U.S. Department of State passport application form DSP-82 Note: Please make sure to mark US Passport Book and not US Passport Card when filling out the form. If this form is not included in your package, your passport will be delayed.
Step 2. Complete the Authorization Letter (print two copies)
Step 3. Complete then print the Passport Order Form (must be printed) and send a copy inside your FedEx Priority Overnight® package. Also in the FedEx package, include a check for payment of $124.00 for our service fee, which also includes return delivery fees. (Note: If you pre-paid for your passport when you expedited your birth certificate through us, please disregard our fees).
Step 4. Government Fee – $170.00 No temporary checks will be accepted by the passport office. You can use a money order in place of a temporary check.You can write one check for the governments fee, our service fee and return delivery by FedEx. (For the correct amount, please see the Passport Order Form.)
Step 5. Your expired passport.
Step 6. Two passport photographs taken by a passport photographer
Step 7. To have your passport expedited, you will also need proof of departure, which will be ONE of the following:
- a) copy of airline tickets, or;
- b) travel itinerary, or;
- c) Company Letter of Expedite (click for sample)
Inside the FedEx Priority Overnight® envelope should be:
- The Sealed Envelope;
- Our order form filled out completely;
- Payment to USBirthCertificate.net (unless you pre-paid*);
- Second Authorization Letter
You can pay: by credit/debit card, check or money order. Make checks and money orders payable to:
US Birth Certificate.net.
If you pre-paid: for your passport or if you also used our birth certificate expediting service, then disregard our fees. See “Please note when ordering both” on right sidebar for clarification of appropriate total fee.
Write the applicant’s: full name, date of birth and telephone numbers on the gov’t. sealed envelope.
Use FedEx Priority Overnight® 10:30 a.m. delivery
US Birth Certificate. Net
1143 N. Madison St.
Lafayette OR 97127
Better Business Bureau
*As of August 9, 2014.
Check us out now.
US State Dept. recommended
Operating for over 14 years, we are recommended by the US State Dept. at Embassies around the globe (Including Italy). We're privately owned & not operated by any gov't. agency.
Use only FedEx or UPS
standard overnight delivery (not a morning priority service).
1143 N. Madison St.
Lafayette OR 97127
(800) 856-2526 or