- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
If you are applying for a new first time passport, you need to show proof of Identification. A valid driver’s license from any state is required.
If you do not have a valid driver’s license, you must submit at least three (3) of the following forms of identification and the document must date back at least five (5) years or more.
You are requested to send copies of several documents, which would tend to better establish your identity.
The following is a suggested list of documents which have proven helpful in the past with other passport applications. You may send copies of any personal documents that you have which may not be listed, and they will be considered. Any type of document which is expired, such as an identification card or license, will also be considered.
Originals of the following are preferred.
- Work identification card
- Government identification card (federal, state, municipal)
- Student identification card (school or college)
- Drivers License (Expired/Valid)
- Military discharge (DD-214)
- Selective Service Registration card and/or Classification
- Official Military Identification
- Union membership card
- Professional License (pilot, nurse, beautician, x-ray technician)
- Medicare card
- Welfare card
- Marriage certificate and/or license
- Divorce decree.
- Grammar school diploma and/or transcript
- High school diploma and/or transcript
- College diploma and/or transcript
- Technical/Trade school diploma and/or transcript
- Credit Cards
- Insurance papers
- Expired passport
- Baptismal certificate
- Voter registration card
- Vehicle registration and/or title
- Income tax records
- W-2 forms (Statement of Earnings)
- Hunting/Fishing license
- Mortgage/Loan contracts
- Library cards
- Medical/Hospital records
Note: Affidavit of Identifying witness (Form DSP-71) The witness must be a citizen or permanent resident of the US and must be able to present acceptable identification as well as certify that he/she has know the applicant for at least two (2) years. The witness must be present with the applicant and complete and execute an affidavit before the same agent who executes the application.
*Personal discussion with the applicant is sometimes acceptable, primarily in the case of an elderly person’s application.
Better Business Bureau
*A+! As of Jan. 17, 2018.
Check us out now!
US State Dept. recommended
Operating for over 14 years, we have been recommended by the US State Dept. at Embassies around the globe. We're privately owned & not operated by any gov't. agency.
Use only FedEx or UPS standard overnight delivery (not a morning priority service).
1143 N. Madison St.
Lafayette OR 97127
(800) 856-2526 or
How charges work
For Birth Certificates for most states...
Two costs will be billed separately:
1. State Fees: These fees vary from $28-$72.
This includes the birth certificate cost and UPS speedy delivery.
2. Our expedite service fee of $59.
See your region for details