- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Requirements for 3-6 business day processing
Please print this page
Note: If your passport is going to expire within one year, you should follow the renewal instructions.
Follow these steps and include this information in the package
All U.S. government forms needed to complete this process will be opened in a new browser tab/window to help you keep your place on this page. Print them, then close that tab to return here.
Step 1. Fill out, then print the online U.S. Department of State passport Extra Pages form DSP-4085. You’ll need to click the “Create” button after you’ve completed it there, and then you must be printed for inclusion in this package.
Step 2. Authorization Letter (must be printed).
Step 3. Please fill out the Passport Order Form (print two copies). Send to us one of the copies inside your FedEx Priority Overnight® letter. Also in the FedEx package, enclose a check for $184.00 for our service fees, plus return delivery fees.
Step 4. Your passport, which must still be valid.
Step 5. Government Fee – $142.00. Make payable to the “U.S. Dept. of State.” No temporary checks will be accepted by the passport office. You can use a money order in place of a temporary check.
Step 6. To have your passport expedited, then you will also need proof of departure, which will be ONE of the following:
- a) copy of airline tickets, or;
- b) travel itinerary, or;
- c) Company Letter of Expedite.
Step 7. You do not need to make a personal appearance at the acceptance agent.
Payment methods: You can pay by credit/debit card, check or money order. Make checks/money orders payable to: USBirthCertificate.net.
If pre-paid: If you’ve already paid for your passport or have also used our birth certificate expediting service, then disregard our fees. See “Please note when ordering both” on right sidebar for clarification of costs.
Write on the envelope: Write the full name, date of birth and telephone numbers on the government sealed envelope.
No appearance: You don’t need to see your local acceptance agent on this one. Just ship the completed information to the address below.
Better Business Bureau
*A+! As of Jan. 17, 2018.
Check us out now!
US State Dept. recommended
Operating for over 14 years, we have been recommended by the US State Dept. at Embassies around the globe. We're privately owned & not operated by any gov't. agency.
Use only FedEx or UPS standard overnight delivery (not a morning priority service).
1143 N. Madison St.
Lafayette OR 97127
(800) 856-2526 or
How charges work
For Birth Certificates for most states...
Two costs will be billed separately:
1. State Fees: These fees vary from $28-$72.
This includes the birth certificate cost and UPS speedy delivery.
2. Our expedite service fee of $59.
See your region for details