- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Oklahoma Birth Certificate
Order your Oklahoma birth certificate here
Use our simple step-by-step process. The average time to receive an expedited Oklahoma birth certificate averages 5-9 business days. We keep all of your information confidential so it is a safe process, as the green area on the browser address bar and the Trustwave certification helps assure. Just fill out our form online with your name and address information, shipping and billing information, and verification information, and you could have your Oklahoma Birth Certificate in just a few short days. We guarantee quick processing time either way and make it simple for you to get your Oklahoma Birth Certificate when you need it.
State Fee: $45.95*
INCLUDED: The birth certificate cost and
speedy UPS return of the birth certificate.
Each extra copy: $15.00
*Two separate charges will appear on your bill: UsBirthCertificate.Net’s expedite service fee for fast secure online processing and the above State fee, which includes the birth certificate cost and UPS/Fedex shipping charge.
Average Process Time:**
From 5-9 business days for delivery right to your doorstep
**Note: State processing times and fees may vary or change without notice, although we do update on a daily basis.
Credit And Debit Cards Accepted
Two charges will appear separately on your statement.
- Driver’s license or your state issued identification card is required. (If unavailable, follow rules below.)
- Note: We don’t accept orders using non-US issued credit cards or ship outside the USA.
The parent listed on the birth certificate must request the birth certificate for an adult that doesn’t have ID and was born in a state that requires it.
How charges work
For Birth Certificates for most states...
Two costs will be billed separately:
1. State Fees: These fees vary from $28-$72.
This includes the birth certificate cost and UPS speedy delivery.
2. Our expedite service fee of $59.
See your region for details