- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Order your Indiana birth certificate here
Use our simple step-by-step process. The average time to receive an expedited Indiana birth certificate averages 5-10 business days from the State. We can get it in 3-5 business days if you born in Marion, Allen, St. Joseph, Elkhart or Floyd county. We keep all of your information confidential so it is a safe process, as the green area on the browser address bar and the Trustwave certification helps assure.
Just fill out our form online with your name and address information, shipping and billing information, and verification information, and you could be well on your way to getting your Indiana Birth Certificate as soon as possible. We give you quickest available processing time either way and make it simple for you to get your Indiana Birth Certificate when you need it.
State Fee: $40.45*
INCLUDED: The birth certificate cost and
speedy UPS return of the birth certificate.
Each extra copy: $4.00
*Two separate charges will appear on your bill: UsBirthCertificate.Net’s expedite service fee for fast secure online processing and the above State fee, which includes the birth certificate cost and UPS/Fedex shipping charge.
Average Process Time:**
From 3-5 or 5-10* business days for delivery to your doorstep
*Note: From 7-17 business days for State and 3-5 business days if born in Marion, Allen, St. Joseph, Elkhart or Floyd county delivered to your door.
**State processing times and fees may vary or change without notice, although we do update on a daily basis.
- We will email a State form to you that you will need to sign and then make a copy of your state issued ID card or Drivers license then fax to our office to complete your order.
- Driver’s license or your state issued identification card is required. (If unavailable, follow rules below.)
- Note: We don’t accept orders using non-US issued credit cards or ship outside the USA.
Credit And Debit Cards Accepted
Two charges will appear separately on your statement.
The parent listed on the birth certificate must request the birth certificate for an adult that doesn’t have ID and was born in a state that requires it. Only if ordering by Fax, note the following two items: The parent should sign the form in both places and provide their ID. (The adult without the ID shouldn’t sign the form or provide ID.)