- Birth Certificates
- For U.S. Citizen Born Abroad
- New York City Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with A-H
- States Beginning with I-L
- States Beginning with M-N
- Maine Birth Certificate
- Maryland Birth Certificate
- Massachusetts Birth Certificate
- Michigan Birth Certificate
- Minnesota Birth Certificate
- Mississippi Birth Certificate
- Missouri Birth Certificate
- Montana Birth Certificate
- Nebraska Birth Certificate
- New Hampshire Birth Certificate
- Nevada Birth Certificate
- New York Birth Certificate
- North Carolina Birth Certificate
- North Dakota Birth Certificate
- States Beginning with O-R
- States Beginning with S-Z
- Guam Birth Certificate
- Contact Us
Not all counties served. See exceptions below.
California Birth Certificate
Easily receive your California birth certificate using our quick process
We keep all of your information confidential. The average time to receive an expedited California birth certificate ranges from 3-6 days in most of the counties, and 7-12 days in Alameda and Los Angeles counties. All you have to do is fill out our simple form online with your name and address information, shipping and billing information, and verification information. We will then e-mail you a State form that you need to get notarized then fax back to our office (It is a State requirement.). You could have your California Birth Certificate in less than a week (in most cases).
County Fees range from: $35.00 to $50.00*
County fee depends on the particular county in which the birth occurred.
- We cannot expedite birth certificates for the following Counties:
- Del Norte
Please do not apply if it is for a certificate in one of these counties.
INCLUDED: The birth certificate cost and
speedy UPS return of the birth certificate.
For each extra copy: $ 21.00
*Two separate charges will appear on your bill: UsBirthCertificate.Net’s expedite service fee for fast secure online processing and the above State fee, which includes the birth certificate cost and UPS/Fedex shipping charge.
Your Average Process Time:**
From 3-6 business days for most counties and 7-12 business days for Alameda and L.A. County delivered to your door.
PLEASE NOTE: If adopted or if the birth record was changed or amended you would need to contact the California State office and expect 2-4 months for delivery.
**Note: State processing times and fees may vary or change without notice, although we do update on a daily basis.
- We will email a form to you that you will need to have notarized then fax to our office to complete your order.
- If you were born in San Bernadino County, you will also be required to provide a state issued ID card or Drivers license on top of the notarized form.
- Note: We don’t accept orders using non-US issued credit cards or that ship outside the USA.
Credit And Debit Cards Accepted
Two charges will appear separately on your statement.
Special faxing instructions
Note: On the California form we are e-mailing to you, if your notary uses a stamp, then you will have no problem faxing the page to us and you can disregard this information. If your notary uses a raised seal then on a separate piece of paper, go back and forth with a pencil (DON’T GO OVER THE SEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE PENCIL) until you have some graphite shavings, then rub your finger on the graphite shavings, then rub your finger over the seal until the graphite shavings gets in the seal and will show up when you fax the information to our office.
How charges work
For Birth Certificates for most states...
Two costs will be billed separately:
1. State Fees: These fees vary from $28-$72.
This includes the birth certificate cost and UPS speedy delivery.
2. Our expedite service fee of $59.
See your region for details